D-Link Switch 5x10/100Mbps, NWay, uplink, bordsm.
Unmanaged 10/100Mbps switch which allows all ports to act as uplinks to Fast Ethernet or downlinks to Ethernet. It is auto-negotiating between 10Base-T and 10Base-TX as well as full and half duplex modes.
- 'Store and Forward' transmission method
- Uplink port fitted
- Buffer per device of 1MB
- Layer 2 switch
- Features IEEE 802.3x 'Flow Control'
- Indicators for 10M and 100M activity, collision
- Supports Win XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30 x 173 x 100mm
Ethernet Switch Application: Commercial
Ethernet Switch Type: Unmanaged Fast Ethernet
Ethernet Switch Mounting: Desktop
No. of Ports: 5Ports
Port Types: RJ45 x 5
Network Speeds: 10Mbps, 100Mbps
Input Voltage Type: VDC
Product Range: -
Switch Mounting: Cable
Rack Mountable: No
Data Rate Max: 100 Mbps
SVHC: To Be Advised